Monday, January 4, 2010

I'M ALIVE

And I am going to be a better blogger in 2010. I SWEAR.

I have nothing important to say to you today at all. Can this not count as 2010 blogging? It's 4 in the morning. I think I should be exempt from making sense at this hour.

If I'm smart, I'll delete this post right now. But I wanted you to all know I haven't abandoned you. (And if you sent me a query, I will read it. Really. At some point. I swear.)

Working up to a move on January 13th. Very excited. And I'm getting kittens on the 15th. There will be pictures.

BUT. First, a challenge.

NAME MY KITTENS.

They are nearly identical, two light gray tabbies, both boys.

I'll think of some reward if I end up using your names. It will probably be a fairly nice reward. Aaaaaaand go.

12 comments:

misty provencher said...

Ok, I'm not usually into choosing names for other people's babies, but how about Tad & Tobias (spiritual~ Tobias means God is Good and Tad is praise). However, I like these names in writing terms: A tad of help from God is dang good when you're stuck. Or Theo- Divine Gift. Or, go the writer's route and have Sim (simile) and Met (Metaphor)or how about more studious: Quill and Ink. Or, if you are like me you just go plain goofy: Larry & Darryl or better, Darryl & Darryl. Augustus & Octavian...no wait, I had hamsters with those names.

Rachael said...

I think we need pictures first. :D

I'd name them Peeta and Gale, but that's just me.

Or Seph and Cabel.

Anonymous said...

Jem and Dil.

*is a mad mad TKAM fangirl*

D Swizzle said...

Alice and Wonderland.

Oh yeah.

Amna said...

Al and Capone.

I am being dead serious.

Ashe said...

How about...
Sparrow and Spear
just completely random
Leon and Joseph or
Or two of my favourite combinations Pirate and Sparrow
Or depending on their personalities Thunder and Lightning. Or Sol and Lune.

Megan said...

Hamlet and Laertes

Raven M said...

Ooh, how about Fox and Rufus?

hannah moskowitz said...

It looks like we're going with Heathcliff and Rochester...

Emma (the Expat) said...

Sherlock and Mycroft.

Emma (the Expat) said...

(I tried)

jocelyn said...

Charley and Violet.

Random? Yes. But I think it has a nice ring to it!