Saturday, December 19, 2009

How to Contact Me

Do it!

You don't need a good reason or something. I'm not famous. Really. Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my jammies watching some a capella thing my mom TiVod for me (fuck yeah I'm on winter break.) Also, I'm watching the snowpacalypse outside my room (do you know what's going on in Washington D.C. right now? holy mother of...I mean come on now).


So basically, I'm doing exactly what any chick is doing in D.C. right now, I'm just telling you about it because I HAVE A BLOG.

Anyway.

The fact that I have a blog with which to rant about my exceedingly normal life and a few books in which I construct lives that are remarkably less normal than my own doesn't make me famous, and it definitely doesn't make me hard to contact. Here's how to get in touch with me!

Email's probably the easiest way to reach me. I'll get back to you uber-quick because I'm a loser like that. If you ask me to read a query letter, that might take a little longer (I have a few upstanding query letters in my inbox--I will get to you, guys!) because I need to set aside time to read and think about them, and clearly I'm too busy ranting about my life on the internet. My email address is until.hannah@gmail.com

If you something quick to say, Twitter is great. I always tweet back! @hannahmosk

Facebook is cool too. I have two pages on facebook--a fan page and a personal page. I obviously maintain both of them. You can totally friend my real page, just leave me a note mentioning you read the blog so I don't sit here wondering how the fuck I know you.

You may find me on myspace (I can't even remember) but I'm not really there. I don't even know the passwords. IT'S ALL LIES.

So you can can get in touch with me for any reason, seriously. If you have a suggestion for the blog, I'd love to hear it, or if you have any kind of question I can answer. I'd love to try to help. You can send me your query letters, but it does sometimes take me a little while.

Here are a few other guidelines:

--Right now, I can't read your manuscript for you, even a little bit, sorry, unless we have a previous arrangement. And synopses kill my brain, and it's distinctly possible I might ignore your email out of fear.

--If I don't answer you, try again. Sometimes I'm stupid and don't see shit.

--I have this complete inability to write long emails except in very strange circumstances. Please don't be offended if you write me a few paragraphs and I answer with a few sentences. Rest assured, I feel awkward enough.

--Call me hannah. Seriously. You can capitalize the first h if you want, that's chill. Don't call me Ms. Moskowitz. I'm like an infant.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE. I'm going to be in D.C. on Sunday! *happy dances* I heard about the snowpacalypse going on over there - YAY for a white Christmas! BOO for coldness and ice and lots of traffic accidents!

hannah moskowitz said...

um are you SURE you're going to be in D.C. on Sunday? They closed the airport...

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah :)
Are you in that snowstorm in DC?
Thanks for the nice post.
Have a wonderful weekend!
And a very merry & joyous Christmas!
RKCharron

Raven M said...

There's a snowpacalypse here too! At the rate it's snowing here, everything should be closed and everyone should just hibernate or something.

I have a FB page too. I just don't know what to do with it. I'm horrible at those type of things.

But enjoy your break and stay warm!

in which a girl reads said...

You crack me up :)

And wow, I can't imagine what a snowpacalypse would be like. It's 85 degrees here today o.0.

Iamtotallyjealousofsnow.

Emilia Plater said...

We also have the snowpacalypse... SO EXCITING, but I'm pissed that it fell on Saturday, the one of day of the week that is most useless for getting out of school. Oh well~

D Swizzle said...

Holy shit I picked the worst time to visit my dad in DC. I am literally CAVED IN and I am geniuenly fearing for my life ._.

hannah moskowitz said...

This is some scary shit. Keep me posted on how you guys are doing, kay?

Luckily, we have the perfect snowstorm situation over here--we're having latkes and Christmas cookies over here (mulit-faith household ftw) and decorating the Christmas tree with boyfriend and best friend, both of whom I tricked into getting snowed in here with me :)

Laurie said...

I love your blog. That's my comment.

hannah moskowitz said...

I love *you,* that's my comment.

I couldn't decide if the comma went inside or outside the asterisks. I don't know if they're like quotation marks. Discuss?

Anonymous said...

I'd leave the comma outside the asterisk, but that's just me. :>

hannah moskowitz said...

I love *you*,

hmm, yeah, I had it in my head that that would look weird, but it totally doesn't. Sandy wins.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we're actually flying INTO D.C... Idk. We'll see. It could be interesting.

hannah moskowitz said...

Wellllllllll good luck to ya, Kristin. Lemme know how it works out.

Nadine said...

I love reading your blog, but this is my first time commenting. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

hannah moskowitz said...

You too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.