Sunday, July 18, 2010

THE WINNERS

I want to thank all of you like crazy. I loved reading your entries.

Without further ado...

The signed copy of BREAK goes to....

Sara!

And the signed ARC of INVINCIBLE SUMMER goes to...

althrasher!


If you didn't win, WAIT. All is not lost. PUT DOWN THE NOOSE.

1. Soon, I will have BREAK/INVINCIBLE SUMMER bookmarks and magnets coming that I won in the Do The Write Thing For Nashville auction. If you entered my ARC contest, then I love you to frickin pieces, and pretty please shoot me an email at until.hannah@gmail.com telling me whether you would like a signed bookmark or a magnet (which will also be signed, if I can figure out how the hell to sign a magnet. Cross your fingers). I promise I won't send you any spam/utility bills.

To make this clearer: I don't give a shit if you entered or not, if you send me your address, you'll get swag. Cool?

2. April isn't that far away. And if you have to wait until then to buy a copy, look at it this way: You're helping me pay for all these bookmarks I'm sending out.

3. If you are a book blogger (have I made it clear yet that I love book bloggers?), pretty please send me an email at the above address with your mailing address and a link to your blog and I will BEG my publicist to send you a copy. I can't promise it'll be possible to get them to all of you, but I can promise that I will try my fucking damndest.

Unnnnfortunately, I know that my publicist won't send overseas. I KNOW GUYS I'M SAD TOO.

Again, thank you so much for entering, and I love you guys to pieces. I'll do another giveaway (of both books, probably!) when I get my INVINCIBLE SUMMER author copies in :).

13 comments:

Anna Scanlon said...

Super sad I didn't get it, but congrats to those who did. I can't wait to read it next April! :)

yvonne said...

i will put down my noose IF you agree that when our child is born, we will christen him/her with RENT songs and general frivolousness. and then you will buy me desserts.

hannah moskowitz said...

yvonne, I can't believe I even have to tell you that. I thought it was already implicit in our unspoken bond.

#1Nana said...

Hey, I don't like to lose, but the anticipation of maybe winning is fun. It's not so much the destination, but the journey! Thanks for the journey.

Elissa J. Hoole said...

congratulations to the winners, and yay, bookmark/magnet! :) (fine-tip sharpie would be my recommendation for signage, lol!)

hannah moskowitz said...

elissa--that's totally my plan of attack.

althrasher said...

WOOOO!!!

Holy crap Hannah, you've got me spinning the office chair and trying not to wake anyone up at work. WOOO INVINCIBLE SUMMER!!!

Thank you so much for your awesome blog and your equally awesome contest!! EEE!!!

Elissa J. Hoole said...

yay, I will put it on my teacher desk and all my students will buy your books! :)

(also they will be jealous, but then, when are they not, hahaha!)

The Readings of a Busy Mom said...

congrats girls

My Blog

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! And yay for bookmarks =D

Dorothy Dreyer said...

Big congrats to the winners! Now tell me where you live so I can read over your shoulders. ;p

YA Book Queen said...

Congrats to Sara and Althrasher! =)

Harley May said...

*throws a glass bottle*
THIS IS HORSE SHI-- I mean...Congrats and stuff.