Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SCBWI!

SO. I will be in LA from Thursday the 29th until Tuesday the 2nd or the 3rd, I can't count. And after that I'm leaving for New York for the rest of the week, then Orlando for the week after that, so...posting will be light for the next couple of weeks.

That being said, I hope and pray that you will be at SCBWI and that you will come say hello to me. If you see me, you absolutely MUST say hi, no avoiding it. Check the videos if you need to know what I look like, and I'll tweet in the mornings what I'mw earing if you'd like to stalk me that much (which you obviously should).

If you have a copy of BREAK, please give it to me so I can sign it! I'll also tons of bookmarks on my person at all times, so you should come talk to me if just for a signed bookmark.

I am absolutely horrible with names and faces, so please, if you run into me, tell me your full name and your email address and what your book is about and your twitter handle and what your twitter picture looks like and your social security number and any other possible way for me to identify you. I promise I love you all, I just am dumb and this is how I exist.

If you are coming to SCBWI, or if you are just in the area, I have to encourage you very very VERY highly to come to the Muser reading at Open bookstore in Long Beach at 7 PM on Monday (details are in the flier in the post below this one.) I'll be reading from both Invincible Summer and Zombie Tag, giving away signed copies of BREAK like candy, and we will be playing a REAL LIVE GAME of Zombie Tag. So please come. Wine and cheese. A good time for all.

14 comments:

Julie said...

seriously? A real game of Zombie tag? Please tell me you're doing this next year?

hannah moskowitz said...

Oh, absolutely.

Anonymous said...

Man, when will the awesome people start coming to LA??? Don't suppose you plan on going to ALA next year, eh? =P

grace said...

MUSERS YEAYUH

XiXi said...

What, why don't I live in any cool places? It's like my life's dream to play Zombie Tag with you ever since reading that post, and I mean that in the least creepy-stalker way possible.

hannah moskowitz said...

Mireyah--I AM planning to be at ALA! And SCBWI NY, as well.

Remilda Graystone said...

I won't be able to come, but have loads and loads of fun!!

Anonymous said...

AH! I am TOTALLY going to find you at ALA!

Emily White said...

Woohoo! I can't go to SCBWI LA, but I'm definitely planning on going to SCBWI NY!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate that I live in a place where the most exciting thing that happens is it stops raining for a while. You gotta take pictures of Zombie Tag. I already know it will be amazing.

Liz

Elizabeth Briggs said...

I will be at SCBWI LA and hopefully will see you there... if not I'll try to make the zombie tag!

Steve MC said...

I hope airport security doesn't take away your spatula. If you're going to LA, you'll need it.

Seriously, have a great trip!

suzie townsend said...

Have fun playing zombie tag tonight!!!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.