Saturday, June 6, 2009

Booklist Review!

As many of you might have heard, BREAK just received its first review--a starred review from Booklist!

Here's part of the review: "For those with a taste for the macabre and an aversion to the sentimental, it’s hard not to be taken in by the book’s strong central relationships….[Break] is like a one-man Fight Club, and it could find nearly as many ardent followers."

I can't believe someone compared me to Fight Club! I didn't even bribe him!

Thanks so much, Booklist, and thanks everyone who's supported me and helped with Break. Undying love!

(England was fantastic!)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats! :D

Ashe said...

Wow congrats on the review!

Glad to here England was great.

-Ash

Emilia Plater said...

Yay, Hannah! I'm so excited for you! :)

Sara Cox Landolt said...

Read about this on Nathan's blog, well done!!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm so glad England was great and what a fantastic review!! That's amazing that it's starred AND that they compared you to Fight Club. Now that's always good. :)


-Lauren